Dr. Agostino Di Paolo, DC
Chiropractor, Clinic Director and Founder
Dr. Agostino Di Paolo has been a practicing doctor of chiropractic since graduating with clinical honours from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1999. He has been servicing the Vaughan community for over a decade and has built a strong reputation among thousands of patients, the medical community and supporting fitness and industry professionals.
He’s had the privilege of working with athletes and patients of all ranks, from the “weekend warrior” to the elite professional, and strives to stay current with the latest field and industry research. He continually upgrades his skills and clinic technology in order to provide elite-level care.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Specialized honours bachelor of kinesiology and health sciences
- Athletic therapy certificate
- Concussion management provider
- Graston Technique provider
- Active release therapy provider
- Custom foot orthotic provider (Level I, II and GaitScan™)
- Neuromechanical impulse technique provider
- Chiropractic biophysics technique provider
- FAKTR-PM technique provider
- Kinesiological taping provider