Chiropractic and Performance Care
Our chiropractic care utilizes an integrative multi-modal assessment process to tailor a functional and collaborative model of care used by elite and professional athletes worldwide.
With a heavy emphasis on both soft tissue and global motion, our chiropractors do more than just treat pain. Some of the manual techniques used by our chiropractors include:
- Graston Technique for soft tissue
- Active release techniques
- Joint manipulation and mobilization
- Instrument-assisted adjusting techniques
- Chiropractic Biophysics technique
- Medical acupuncture
- Exercise prescription
- Taping techniques
Treatments vary in length from 15 – 30 minutes and are customized to your goals and needs.