MScPT, BA (Kin.), CSCS
Jamie’s clinical approach takes into account the uniqueness of each individual when providing quality one-on-one personalized care in order to achieve optimal results with his patients. His passion and commitment to meeting his clients’ needs and enhancing their health and overall well-being are demonstrated in his delivery of care.
Outside of the clinic, Jamie enjoys participating in all sports and physical activities, such as volleyball, squash, tennis, golf, snowboarding, billiards, Ping-Pong, ultimate Frisbee, basketball and baseball. He devotes much of his spare time to pursuing his talent as a visual artist and travelling around the globe with his wife.
- Registered physiotherapist
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist
- AFCI certified acupuncture provider
- IMS dry needling
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) certified Level 1 golf fitness instructor
- Manual therapy and soft tissue release provider