Dr. Debra Glaser
BA (Hons) Sp.Kin, D.C., Dip.Ac., P.F.S.
Since graduating as a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2011, Dr. Debra Glaser has been dedicated to educating and caring for her patients. Her vision is to improve their quality of life through pain management, rehabilitation and prevention to enable them to enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
Dr. Glaser’s background in competitive dance lead her to the Conteur Dance Academy, where she is the resident chiropractor and athletic injuries instructor. She works with dancers and staff to promote the care of their muscles and joints to enhance their athletic performance. She also teaches mom and baby fitness classes in the community.
- Degrees and Certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Certified medical acupuncture provider, McMaster University
- Certified medical compression custom fitter, The Orthotic Group
- Certified in Webster Technique (prenatal care), International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Certified core specialist, Bellies Incorporated
- Certified prenatal and postnatal fitness specialist, Can-Fit Pro
- Specialized honours degree in kinesiology, Western University